Today, waking up with a sore throat couldn't be worse. I knew I had it, I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT. But this was a great excuse to take the morning off and rest up. Unfortunately due to some circumstances I was titled 'lighting director' for some music video productions, not exciting. Having this title meant I absolutely had to go to afternoon labs today...so I thought at least. The afternoon consisted of climbing up and down ladders for 2 hours while everyone else went about their day. It wouldn't have bugged me if people had asked to give a hand--its really a one person job--but everyone kind of just left. I'm not bashing anyone though, I'm just sour because I went to school for no particular reason, when I could have been resting my sorethroat up...
But alas, what's done is done. More lighting to be done tomorrow, more ladders to climb, more time for people to fuck off. What's the agenda for tonight? Well thanks to nate, I'll be in my room all night playing MW2. I'll leave you with this; ballin
each day gets shorter, and sometimes i cant even get through that.
shits fucked up
ReplyDelete